The Wilson Center at Cape Fear Community College is committed to your safety, and is following all the guidelines set forth by state and local health officials.
Guidelines for Patrons
- Please do not come to an event if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Runny nose or new sinus congestion
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New GI symptoms
- New loss of taste or smell
- If you have symptoms, contact your healthcare provider for instructions. COVID-19 testing is available through New Hanover County. Call 910-798-6800 for information.
- Please maintain recommended physical distancing (6 feet or more) from those outside of your party at all times.
- We highly recommend all guests wear a mask or facial covering when interacting with staff and exiting your vehicle to use the restroom. Care should be taken when putting on/removing a face mask. Wash your hands before and after using a mask. Avoid touching your face and make sure to position it securely over your mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, please use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Thank you for being patient and kind to all volunteers, staff, and each other as we all try to adjust to a new normal.
Facility Safety Protocols
- All staff and volunteers have completed the Count on Me NC Covid-19 Business Training.
- In areas where queuing is necessary, there will be markers on the floor to indicate the 6ft distance.
- All staff and volunteers will be required to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Staff and volunteers are required to complete a self-administered health check prior to coming to work.
Drive-In Concert Rules & Restrictions
- No walk-up sales. All tickets must be purchased in advance online. All sales will end one hour prior to showtime.
- Vehicle placement will be at the discretion of management, and in compliance with local and state health guidelines. Motorcycles are prohibited at this time.
- Attendees must remain in their vehicles for the duration of the event. The only exception is to use the restroom located on the perimeter of the lot.
- The maximum number of guests allowed per vehicle is equal to the number of permanent seat belts in the vehicle. We recommend that guests traveling in the same vehicle should be from the same family unit or those who have been socially distancing in the same household.
- Wilson Center staff with support of NHCSO are empowered to enforce all rules. Any violation of rules, restrictions, Wilson Center policies, or CFCC policies could lead to dismissal from the event grounds by security personnel. In the event of dismissal, refunds will not be provided.
- No alcohol, no weapons, no loitering. Smoking and vaping are not permitted on the premises.
- Vehicles will not be permitted to enter after a show begins. Refunds will not be provided.
- There will be limited amplified sound. All sound will come through FM radio transmission. In order to enjoy the concert experience, it is recommended that ticket purchasers arrive in a vehicle equipped with a functioning, tunable, FM receiver (typically in your vehicle radio).
Please visit cfcc.edu/coronavirus for more information.
For information on event cancellations and postponements, visit wilsoncentertickets.com/event-status.