Three easy ways to buy!
- WilsonCenterTickets.com online
- Via Phone – Call 910-362-7999 during business hours (leave a message if lines are busy)
- In-Person – stop by The Center during business hours. Ticket Central is located inside the Wilson Center at 703 N. 3rd Street. Enter through the Front Entrance at 3rd and Hanover Streets. Parking is available in the Hanover Garage by the hour or street parking along 2nd Streets and Hanover Streets is available.
Ticket Central business hours: Monday – Friday, 2 – 6 p.m.
Ticket Central Phone: 910-362-7999
Credit Cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
Group sales, Subscription packages, or Gift Certificates: Call or stop by Ticket Central during our business hours. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is always happy to help. Or if you prefer, send us an email. Each email will be thoughtfully and promptly responded to.
FAQ: (Frequently Asked Questions)
How much are tickets? Check our Tickets and Events page. Click the event you’re interested in, and information including showtimes and ticket prices are included in the event information.
I can’t find my receipt! Call Ticket Central (910-362-7999) to have your confirmation email resent. If it’s after hours, leave a message and they’ll call back at the earliest possible opportunity. If the event in question is happening soon, come to the Wilson Center with your photo ID and the credit card used for the purchase.
I bought the tickets as a gift for someone. Can he/she pick the tickets up in my name? We ask for a photo ID at Will Call, to be sure we’re giving the tickets to the correct person. If the tickets are in your name, but will be picked up by someone else, contact Ticket Central and let them know the name of the person who will be picking up the tickets.
Are tickets still available? The fastest way to check is to go to our Tickets and Events page and select the event and date. You may also contact Ticket Central (910-362-7999) to inquire about the availability of tickets.
What’s the deal with these fees? The fees associated with ticket purchase reflect the different entities involved in making our productions happen.
- Sales tax is required by the Department of Revenue of the State of North Carolina and by New Hanover County.
- The Convenience fee helps our ticketing software provider cover their cost of providing tickets online, web hosting, accurate tracking, communication services, credit card security, etc. This fee can be avoided by purchasing during business hours via phone 910-362-7999 or in person.
- The Facility Fee helps with the everyday expense of keeping the facility open, clean, lit, etc. It also helps defray the processing fee levied by the banks, our investment into the ticketing technology, hardware, staffing costs and other associated costs.
- Student Support Fee funds education, outreach, and arts development programs at the Wilson Center, including: dance series programs, arts accessibility programs for students, and new work creation that engages students.
Check out our A-Z section and search by subject, many more questions can be answered there.