CFCC’s Wilson Center has been designed with audience members and performers of all abilities in mind. From accessible seating for our guests, to accessible control rooms for technicians, the Center seeks to meet the needs of everyone, so that we all can enjoy the show! Wheelchair accessible seating is available at all price tiers on the Orchestra level. Step-free seating is available in rows A-Q, and in the Parterres. We also have wheelchair accessible Opera Boxes. All of our ADA seating is within 60 feet of the front of the stage.
We’re here to help! Please make us aware of your needs at the time of your ticket purchase so that we may best accommodate you.
- Ticket purchasing assistance: call (910) 362-7999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional assistance: call (910) 362-7895 or email email@example.com. (includes drop-offs, assistive listening devices, wheelchair accommodations, etc.)
When you place an order for a ticket, please indicate if you have a:
- Service animal
- Visual, hearing, or mobility impairment
Also, please let us know if you need:
- Companion Seating
- Large print program
- Braille program – Please give notice at least 30 days prior to performance date.
- Assistive listening device
- ASL Interpreters – Please give notice at least 30 days prior to performance date.
- Captioning as available – Please give notice at least 30 days prior to performance date.
- Audio description as available – Please give notice at least 30 days prior to performance date.
- Sensory-friendly services
IMPORTANT: Accessible seating locations (i.e.. Wheelchair spaces and companion seats) are intended for use by individuals with disabilities and their companions only. By purchasing tickets for accessible seating online through Vendini, buyer represents that they or a member of their party has a disability that requires accessible features provided by the seating locations being purchased. The Wilson Center may investigate potential misuse of accessible seating where there is good cause to believe that such seating has been purchased fraudulently. In appropriate cases the Center may, in its sole discretion, cancel an order for accessible seating that it believes to be fraudulent or improper and reserves the right to pursue legal action against individuals who fraudulently purchase tickets for accessible seating. The Center also reserves the right to relocate to other seats, patrons who have tickets for accessible seating locations, but who do not need accessible seating.
- ADA/Wheelchair-accessible parking is located in the Hanover Student Parking Deck, near the elevators at each corner on every level.
- The path between the Deck and the front doors is step-free.
- Guests utilizing drop-off or ADA parking should enter the deck through the Hanover and 2nd Streets entrance.
- Security and Parking attendants will be present to guide you.
- Wheelchair escorts are provided through Guest Services.
- Please ask any Center Staff Member for assistance.
Please arrange services in advance by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All day of show requests, call (910)362-7895.
All restrooms at the Center are wheelchair-accessible.
Family/Gender Neutral Restrooms
Family/Gender Neutral Restrooms, including diaper changing stations, are available on the Orchestra and Grand Tier levels, by the elevators.
We now have Opera Glasses available for sale at our Orchestra Level Concessions!