Be Smart and Safe When Buying Tickets
Ticket Central including WilsonCenterTickets.com, is the only OFFICIAL TICKETING PROVIDER for events at The Wilson Center. Tickets obtained from other unauthorized sources may be stolen, counterfeit or invalid due to payment issues and may not be honored. Wilson Center Ticket Central cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from other sources.
Tickets purchased from ticket brokers, resellers, resale marketplaces, etc. are often greatly inflated in price and are not eligible for assistance if tickets are ever lost or stolen or if the event is canceled or rescheduled. The Center is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
A simple web search may not yield the official ticketing site as the first results. Look for something like “Official Ticket Site” or go to the artist or tour’s official website to find a link to the official ticket site.
- If the URL is NOT wilsoncentertickets.com
- If tickets are not on sale yet, but are available on another website
- If you are only given a row number but not a specific seat number
- If you are not given an opportunity to select specific seats (General Admission events are an exception to this)
- If you see an 800 or other non-local number for the box office. Wilmington NC’s area code is (910).
- If you see tickets available for many other venues. We only sell tickets for Wilson Center events.
Best experience, Best Price
For the best experience at the best price, guaranteed tickets and access to priority offers for other events, make WilsonCenterTickets.com your source for tickets to events at the Wilson Center. You can also buy tickets in-person at Ticket Central, 703 N Third St, Wilmington NC or by calling (910) 362-7999.
When in Doubt, Reach Out
If you have purchased tickets from a ticket reseller, please let us know. If you are in doubt when buying tickets, please call our Box Office at 910.362.7999 to speak with a Ticket Central Box Office representative.