Wilson Center Memberships
The Wilson Center relies on the annual support of our Wilson Center members to make possible the many endeavors we pursue in support of our mission, including:
- Providing CFCC students with real-world training and employment opportunities in a world-class performing arts facility.
- Offering dynamic educational and community engagement programs, such as our MOVE! Dance Series. Through MOVE!, we are able to provide our community’s most vulnerable youth and senior citizens with access to high-quality arts education and performances.
- Waiving our base rental fee for New Hanover and Pender County public school programs.
- Offering the lowest possible rental costs for our resident companies. Such as the Wilmington Symphony Orchestra, City Ballet of Wilmington, Wilmington Ballet Company, Wilmington Choral Society, Wilmington Conservatory of Fine Arts, and the North Carolina Symphony.
- Presenting performances that feature world-renowned artists, such as Diana Ross, Tony Bennett, ZZ Top, Gladys Knight, and hit National Broadway tours.
In grateful acknowledgment of your generosity and support, The Wilson Center offers a variety of exclusive benefits to enrich each member’s performing arts experience.
Membership Levels and Benefits
- Advance ticket purchases for Wilson Center Presents performances and other events as announced – usually 24 to 72 hours before public sale
- Waived ticketing purchase fees.
- Waived exchange fees, if exchange is made at least one week prior to performance.
- Exclusive Flow Automotive Director’s Club entry and ticket scanning
- Complimentary parking in the Hanover Student Deck across the street from the Wilson Center.
- Name in Season’s Magazine and on Wilson Center website
- Access to pre-show Flow Automotive Director’s Club lounge
- Artist meet and greet – when available
- Special “Members Only” events throughout the year.
- All the previously listed benefits
- Designated seats on retainer for all Broadway and Wilson Center Presents performances – 10-day period from date of member on sale to release seats. Some seats may not be available for all performances based upon Artists contracts. Pit seating is not available.
- Donate a pair of Wilson Center Presents tickets to a non-profit of Donor’s choice through the Broadway for a Better World Program – based upon availability
- Opera Box upgrade for a Wilson Center Presents performance (when available). Must have purchased a P1 or P2 ticket for the performance to qualify for the upgrade. One upgrade per membership year. Minimum 5 days’ notice required to ensure appropriate food and service are secured for your Opera Box.
- Name engraved on a seat plaque in the Wilson Center Performance Hall.
- All the previously listed benefits
- Dinner for eight guests on the Wilson Center Stage with the Wilson Center Executive and Artistic Director – based upon availability
- One complimentary limousine ride to and from a Broadway or a Wilson Center Presents performance at the Wilson Center.
- All of the previously listed benefits
- Reception at the Penthouse for 25 guests – based upon availability
- Private film screening at the Wilson Center for up to 40 guests – based upon availability.
Benefits are non-transferable, valid for one year from activation, and based on availability. Benefits are not available for third-party events using the Center. All gifts are tax-deductible based on the amount exceeding the fair market value of the benefit received. We reserve the right to cancel a Membership without refund if it is determined that tickets obtained via that Membership were sold on a third-party/resale platform.
For additional information regarding Memberships, please contact Ruth Slovik at 910-362-7887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flow Automotive Director’s Club
The Flow Automotive Director’s Club (FADC) is the pre-show lounge for Wilson Center members and their guests at Wilson Center Presents events, including the PNC Broadway Series. The FADC features fare from local restaurants, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, and a private cash bar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Checks should be made payable to Cape Fear Community College. The Wilson Center’s mailing address is:
The Wilson Center, Cape Fear Community College
411 N Front St.
Wilmington, NC 28401
If you have any questions, please contact Ruth Slovik at 910-362-7887 or email@example.com.
You will receive a confirmation email immediately. Please allow at least one business day for access to your Membership to process.
Memberships last for one year from the date of the donations.
Yes! One Membership will allow you to share benefits with your immediate family.
Each show has a purchase limit based on what the artist request, typically 8 tickets.
Members may exchange their tickets for a Wilson Center Presents show to another Wilson Center Presents show without incurring exchange fees up to one week prior to the show. After that, exchange fees do apply. Tickets may be exchanged for different price level tickets if the balance is resolved.
We’ll send notice via email when an event goes on sale for which members may have early access. On our website, look for the Wilson Center Presents curtain logo on the event image. It is also noted as Wilson Center Presents in the event description.