Wilson Center Cape Fear Stage Memberships
The Wilson Center relies on the annual support of our Cape Fear Stage members to make possible the many endeavors we pursue in support of our mission, including:
- Providing CFCC students with real-world training and employment opportunities in a world-class performing arts facility
- Offering dynamic educational and community engagement programs, such as our MOVE! Dance Series. Through MOVE!, we are able to provide our community’s most vulnerable youth and senior citizens with access to high-quality arts education and performances.
- Waiving our base rental fee for New Hanover and Pender County public school programs
- Offering the lowest possible rental costs for our resident companies, including the Wilmington Symphony Orchestra, City Ballet, Wilmington Ballet Company, Wilmington Choral Society, Wilmington Conservatory of Fine Arts, and the North Carolina Symphony
- Presenting performances that feature world-renowned artists, such as Tony Bennett, ZZ Top, Gladys Knight, and hit Broadway tours
In grateful acknowledgment of your generosity, The Wilson Center offers a variety of exclusive benefits to enrich each Cape Fear Stage member’s performing arts experience.
($1,000 – $4,999)
- Advanced Ticket Purchases for Cape Fear Stage Shows and other events as announced – usually 24 to 72 hours before the public.
- No Ticketing Purchase Fees via Ticket Central. (Fees still apply for online purchases)
- No Exchange Fees, if Exchange Made at Least 1 Week Prior to Show.
- Exclusive VIP Entry and Ticket Scanning
- One Parking Pass
- Name in Program and on Website
- Member e-Newsletter
- Access to pre-show Rippy Cadillac Director’s Club
- Artist Meet & Greet (when available)
Black Card Members
($5,000 – $9,999)
- All of the previously listed benefits
- Donate a Pair of Cape Fear Stage Tickets to a Non-Profit of Donor’s Choice through Broadway for a Better World Program
- Opera Box Upgrade for Cape Fear Stage Show (when available). Must have purchased a P1 or P2 ticket for the show to qualify for upgrade. Minimum 5 days notice required in order to ensure appropriate food & services are secured for your box.
- Name Engraved on a Seat Plaque in Wilson Center Performance Hall
- A Complimentary One Night Stay at Embassy Suites of Wilmington*
- Dinner with the Wilson Center Director on Stage for Eight.*
- All of the previously listed benefits
- One Complimentary Limousine Ride to and from a Show
- A Private Wine & Cheese Reception for up to 40 guests at The Penthouse*
- A Private Film Screening in the Wilson Center Performance Hall for up to 50 guests.*
*Based on the availability of dates.
Benefits are non-transferable, valid for one year from activation, and based on availability. Benefits are not available for third party events using the Center. All gifts are tax deductible based on the amount exceeding the fair market value of the benefit received. We reserve the right to cancel a Membership without refund if it is determined that tickets obtained via that Membership were sold on a third-party/resale platform.
For additional information regarding Cape Fear Stage Memberships, please call Jennifer Cox, VIP Services, at 910.362.7831.
More Ways to Support the Center
Have a Seat
When you “Have a Seat,” you are setting the stage for student success by supporting humanities and fine arts programs at Cape Fear Community College.
Supporting The Wilson Center at Cape Fear Community College one seat at a time!
Support Broadway for a Better World
Support Broadway for a Better World to fund future ticket grants!
The Wilson Center offers many naming opportunities, which include:
- Series Naming
- Marquee Naming (sponsor several shows but not a Series)
- Show Sponsorship (sponsor just one or two shows)
- Building Naming opportunities
If you are interested in supporting the Wilson Center through one or more of these naming opportunities, please contact Shane Fernando, Director of the Wilson Center, at email@example.com