Where to Buy
Three easy ways to buy tickets!
- Online – Buy tickets at WilsonCenterTickets.com
- Via Phone – Call (910) 362-7999 during business hours (leave a message if lines are busy)
- In-Person – Stop by The Center during business hours. Ticket Central is inside the Wilson Center at 703 N. 3rd Street. Enter through the Front Entrance at 3rd and Hanover Streets. Parking is typically available nearby.
Ticket Central business hours: Monday – Friday, 2 – 6 p.m.
Ticket Central Phone: (910) 362-7999
Credit Cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
Group sales, Subscription packages, or Gift Certificates: Call or stop by Ticket Central during our business hours. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is always happy to help. Or if you prefer, send us an email, as we respond to each email thoughtfully and promptly.
FAQ: (Frequently Asked Questions)
Check our Tickets and Events page. Click the event you’re interested in, and information including showtimes and ticket prices are included in the event information.
Call Ticket Central ( 910-362-7999 ) to have your confirmation email resent. However, if it’s after hours, leave a message and they will call back at the earliest possible opportunity. If the event in question is happening soon, come to the Wilson Center with your photo ID and the credit card used for the purchase.
(Tip: Some people have more than one email address, and forget which one they used to purchase the tickets. Be sure to check in the correct email account!)
Can he/she pick the tickets up in my name? We ask for a photo ID at Will Call, to be sure we’re giving the tickets to the correct person. If the tickets are in your name but are being picked up by someone else, put their name in the “Will Call Name” field in the Checkout stage of your online purchase.
If your purchase has already been completed, contact Ticket Central and let them know the name of the person who is picking up the tickets.
The fastest way to check is to go to our Tickets and Events page and select the event and date. You may also contact Ticket Central ( 910-362-7999 ) to inquire about the availability and buy tickets over the phone.
Certificates or Gift Vouchers (we use the term interchangeably) allow you to give the gift of live performances while allowing the recipient to pick their favorite show. Gift certificates are available online or call ( 910-362-7999 )
The fees associated with ticket purchases reflect the different entities involved in making our productions happen.
- Sales tax is required by the Department of Revenue of the State of North Carolina and by New Hanover County.
- The Service Charge supports multiple aspects of the Wilson Center’s mission and operations. Portions of all service charges support:
- Student education, outreach, and arts development programs at the Wilson Center, including dance series programs, arts accessibility programs for students, and new work creation that engages students.
- Everyday operational expenses such as keeping the facility open, clean, lit, etc. It also helps defray the processing fee levied by the banks, our investment into the ticketing.
- Costs associated with ticketing, including the cost of providing tickets online, web hosting, accurate tracking, communication services, credit card security, etc.
Check out our A-Z section and search by subject, many more questions can be answered there.
If you still don’t find the answers you seek, call us at (910) 362-7999 for fastest response, or email email@example.com.